Monday, January 4, 2010

Thought of the Day: Electronic Mail

I love how advanced our generation is in. . . basically everything. One of the smartest and most amazing things are emails! Person one is in one place in the world, while person two is thousands of miles away from person one. But even though they're so far apart, person one can write to person two and they'll receive it the second they are finished! How awesome is that??
But what're the cons to emails? I can only think of one. Emails are not personal. No matter how personal you try to make them, a genuine hand written letter will always be more personal. Oh and everyone loves receiving letters, am I right? Everyone gets emails so there's nothing too special about it. But special people get letters!
So if you ever have to make a decision between sending someone an email or sending them a letter, my advice is go with the letter. Letters make people happier than emails do. They may take a few extra days, but isn't it worth it? Seeing that familiar handwriting makes me smile bigger than reading something that's typed. I receive emails from everyone, but letters, I get from special people.

I love my missionary!

1 comment:

  1. What about a hand written letter scanned into the comp and sent as an email??? Am I a genius or am I a genius? :)

    ReplyDelete