Sunday, January 10, 2010

Extra post: About me!

I don't think I told much about myself in the first post, so in order for you to understand some of my posts I should tell a little about myself.

I'm a girl obviously, who is waiting for an amazing man to get home from his mission. We've been best friends for 4 years and dating for 2 of them. He left in October 2009, so I still have a while to go. He's serving in the Paraguay Asuncion' mission, Spanish speaking.

I graduated from Bingham High school in 2008. I'm currently going to Salt Lake Community College in Utah for my Associates Degree in Family and Human Studies. After I get that degree I am hoping to continue my education at UVU for a Bachelor's Degree so that I can become an Elementary teacher.

I truly am a workaholic. I have two jobs; I work in the child center at Lifetime Fitness and I also work with a class of 4-6 graders, all autistic. I love both my jobs and am learning great skills from them.

I teach the sunbeams in my home ward and I really do love my class. They are all the biggest little sweethearts and they make me so stinking happy!

I love colors, movies, and sleeping. I love spending time in my bedroom that I am proud to say is always clean, and hanging out at my missionary's house. I get along great with his family, they're all so awesome!

So yeah basically that's me in a nutshell, any Q's feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment