Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Thought: Receipts!

I went shopping today because I needed a new duffel bag and backpack. So, I find a great duffel bag and buy it, no big deal. Then, I go on the hunt for a new backpack for college at Target. I get there, find a backpack that's pretty cute, buy it and get home. I start to show it off to my mom and she doesn't seem very happy. At all. Turns out, she bought me a backpack for my birthday that's coming up! So she gave it to me early since I'll be needing it on Monday, and I will say it may not be AS cute as the one I got, but it's definitely cute and has more pockets and is just tons better than the one I got. This one is Adidas too! Bahaha! Soooo, luckily I still have the receipt for the backpack I got so I can take it back. If there were no receipts, or if I would have chucked it, I would be stuck with two new backpacks, but I don't need two backpacks, I just need one! Yay for receipts!

I love my missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment