Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy thought: Dreams


Dreams are amazing. You're in real life one minute and all of a sudden you're somewhere else, but it feels so real! They are such a great place to escape to when you're down! They're a place where anything can happen and everything is possible!

Well, let me just let you all know that I had an amazing dream about my missionary last night! Simply amazing! His mission was oooooooooover! We were at my grandma's house, (why my grandma's house? No idea.) Anyway, we were just hanging out at first, then out of nowhere I pounced on him and gave him the biggest little hug ever! Then I kissed him and told him how happy I am that he's home and I also told him he's not allowed to ever leave me again. It was depressing waking up and realizing I'm still only 3 months into his mission, but I also felt like I'd just gotten home from hanging out with him. What a good feeling!

I love my missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment