Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Thought: Bandaids!


So I was at work today, working with one of my students that's just learning how to actually use scissors, (I work in an autistic class,) and he had just finished what he was cutting so I asked if I could have them and right when I went to take them he started chopping and he cut a chunk right out of my middle finger! I didn't feel anything I was just like, "Whoa bud be careful you could hurt someone!" And I look down and I have a chunk, A CHUNK, out of my finger! At first it didn't bleed, but all of a sudden. . . it was a gusher! Oh man I've bled through so many bandaids today!!! It's pretty funny! But let me just say that I am so grateful for bandaids because without them I'd be taping tissues to my finger! Yay for bandaids!

I love my missionary!

3 comments:

  1. that is crazy! that looks like a nasty chunk taken out of your finger. scissors definitely have good uses but bandaids are amazing! im an MG too and i love reading your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a pretty big chunk haha. Surprisingly it didn't hurt at all though!

    Where is your missionary serving? How long has he been out? Do you have a blog I can follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Sorry I didn't realize you replied back to this! haha. My missionary hasn't left yet so I'm even farther back than you. LOL. He leaves for the Spain Malaga Mission, Spanish Speaking, in March.. So he's still preparing and getting ready to leave. It's been awesome watching him prepare, getting his endowments and everything..

    My blog is at linseysblogsite.blogspot.com. It's not really about him, at all. Just my daily ramblings haha.

    ReplyDelete