Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Thought: Big Brothers!

Ok so school starts tomorrow and because of that and the two jobs that I have plus working out with my bff I will be gone every day from 7am to midnight. So I bought myself a cute turquoise lunchbox, because if I eat out every day then not only will I become an elephant, I'll go broke! So anyway I got this lunchbox and I am so excited to use it! So excited! I was talking to my mom about how excited I am for it and she mentioned that my big brother bought us these really cool salad holders for like a lunch on the go and stuff, you know? So I was looking at it today trying to figure out how to use it, when he came over! He saw me with it and so he showed me how to use it and also how to use the other lunch containers he bought us. They're all pretty cool! So tomorrow I get to eat this awesome salad for lunch with the container my brother bought my family. Yay for big brothers who buy useful stuff!

I love my missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment