Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Thought: Cupcakes!

I don't know anyone that can eat a cupcake and not be filled with happiness! Aren't cupcakes the best? Whether they're chocolate, white, big, small, over cooked or under cooked, they are always good!

The best part of a cupcake is the frosting, am I right? I love to just lick the frosting off the top and then eat the cake. Ooooo the way the frosting melts in your mouth, all that sugar, oh baby I can never have enough frosting!

My sister told me today that there is a certain way to eat cupcakes. Really! She saw it on TV. And brace yourselves, all though this is pretty smart I still think my way is the best way. But I still want to share this bit of info with you. So here are the steps to eating a cupcake:
  1. You know the top part of the cupcake that has all that delicious frosting on it? The part that's bigger than the rest of the cupcake? Yeah, that part. Rip it off!
  2. Now take the bottom part of the cupcake, turn it upsidedown, and slap it onto the top, the frosting.
  3. So now you should have kind of a cupcake sandwich. It should go, cake, frosting, cake. Okey doke, so now that you have a cupcake sandwich, you eat it like a sandwich! Pretty smart right?

So there you go! The official way to eat a cupcake! But, in my opinion, licking the frosting off first is still the best way to eat one!

I love my missionary!

1 comment: